- Remember: Obamacare is the Law of the Land. You cannot disobey Obamacare unless your local Obamacare Commisar allows you to.
- You don’t have to follow the law if you’re politically connected.
- Schadenfreude. I’d feel some actual sadness for most of these people if they weren’t ardent supporters of Obamacare.
- Maybe Max Baucus will introduce Obamacare to China. American nationalists everywhere would rejoice in the competitive gain thereby wrought.
- Obamacare is such a rip-roaring success that even the unemployed—those people most likely to support this abomination—think it’s a bad idea and is worse than what existed prior.
- In fact, almost 60% of uninsured individuals haven’t looked for information, and of those who have, half didn’t find the information they needed.
- But how could anybody oppose a system which works so well that at least one of the three parties involved (government, insurance company, and insured individual) can’t figure out what the other two know? Think of how desperate people must be to write checks in the hopes that the government-run website actually passed along valid information. Think of how many lawsuits would hit the website owners if that were in the private sector.