We’ve installed SQL Server…but what next? Learn about important configuration options for that new SQL Server instance.
LINKS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
All of these videos are on behalf of Catallaxy Services, LLC, my consulting company where I help customers on problems all across the data platform space.
- Rough guidance on SQL Server max memory settings
- Processor affinity is probably a trap
- Same for IO affinity
- Common Criteria compliance
- C2 audit tracing is obsolete
- Cross-database ownership chaining is definitely a trap
- Module Signing is not a trap
- Optimize for ad hoc workloads? No, says Randolph West
- No, says Erik Darling
- Cost Threshold for Parallelism