It’s been a busy few months, so I’m going to keep radio silent for a little while longer (though Curated SQL is going strong). In the meantime, here’s where I’m going to be over the next month:
- On Saturday, May 19th, I’ll be in New York City for SQL Saturday NYC, where I’m going to do two presentations: Using Kafka for Real-Time Data Ingestion with .NET and Much Ado About Hadoop.
- On Tuesday, May 22nd, I’ll be in Charlotte presenting for the Enterprise Developers Guild, giving a talk entitled A .NET Developer’s View of the OWASP Top 10.
- On Thursday, May 31st, I’m going to give a paid pre-con entitled Enter the Tidyverse for SQL Saturday Mexico. Click the link for instructions on signing up.
- Then, on Saturday, June 2nd, I’ll be in Mexico City for SQL Saturday Mexico, where I will present two talks: Data Cleansing with SQL and R and Working Effectively with Legacy SQL.
- On Thursday, June 7th, I will present my R for the SQL Server Developer talk to the Roanoke Valley .NET User Group.
- Then, on June 9th, I’m going to give 3 sessions at SQL Saturday South Florida. Those talks are Eyes on the Prize, Much Ado About Hadoop, and APPLY Yourself.
- I’ll be in Houston, Texas on June 23rd for SQL Saturday Houston. There’s no official confirmation on talk(s) just yet, but I can confirm that I’ll be there and will do at least one session.
I have a few more irons in the fire as well, but this wraps up my May and June.