I have been neglectful of the blog lately, and I hope to change that soon.
For now, here’s a quick schedule of where you’ll find me over the next few months:
- On Saturday, February 6th, I will be speaking at SQL Saturday Cleveland. My topic is integrating Hadoop with SQL Server.
- On Tuesday, February 23rd, I’m going to be speaking at the Triangle .NET User Group Polyglot Programming SIG. Don’t tell anyone, but I really need to start that talk soon…
- On Saturday, February 27th, I will be speaking at SQL Saturday Tampa. I’m not sure yet what my topic will be.
- On Saturday, March 5th, I will be speaking at SQL Saturday Chicago. I will give my introductory Hadoop talk there.
- On Thursday, May 5th, I will be speaking at the Roanoke Valley .NET User Group. I’ll be giving my APPLY Yourself talk there.
- On Tuesday, July 5th through Thursday, July 7th, I will be a presenter at DevTeach in Montreal, Canada. I will give two talks there, one on integrating Hadoop with SQL Server and one on the nice security features in SQL Server 2016.
This is shaping up to be a busy year for me as a speaker, and hopefully you’ll be able to catch me somewhere.