- Everybody has a political voice…except Barack Obama’s political opponents.
- Speaking of killing free speech, Chuck Schumer is all for that.
- Obama doesn’t endorse Obamacare; Paco asks why we should expect his government agencies to enforce other things like a “brilliant” Republican plan to re-enact the best of 16th-century European society.
- Speaking of Paco (whom I have been neglecting link-wise lately), more on government dismissiveness of silly things like the law.
- So what happens when government fails? Other institutions step in. In this case, it’s a positive result.