Here’s a slightly out of date list of Obamacare notes. It’s hard to keep track of all of the failures.
- Your Obamacare plan is likely worse than your pre-Obamacare plan. Paying more is affordable, right?
- Obamacare is hardship.
- Megan McArdle posts an e-mail from somebody dealing with “median Americans.” What’s interesting is just how many people have no idea what Obamacare actually does to them. Those with health insurance will find out after they lose it.
- Everybody in Iowa has to re-apply for Obamacare. All 16,000 people.
- The Obama administration claims 1 million applicants people in Obamacare as of December 24th. Given the link above, one wonders how many of them will actually have coverage.
- Rand Simberg is thinking about a free-market alternative to Obamacare. Simberg and I definitely are on the same page here.