- Troy Hunt has an outstanding new site: Have I Been Pwned? He currently has e-mail sets from 7 data breaches as well as an API to allow people to write apps against his site. I salute you.
- How do you improve security in the enterprise?
- Dejan Sarka has an interesting series on fraud detection using SQL Server. I just finished watching his PASS Summit presentation on the topic. Interesting stuff.
- HealthCare.gov went live despite having serious, high-risk security findings. The first major breach will be very interesting, to say the least.
- NSA and RSA, sitting in a tree.