Today is the deadline for signing up for Obamacare in order to ensure that you aren’t a lawbreaker. Today is also Festivus, so let the Airing of Grievances begin:
- As the first article notes, people are getting worse health care than before and will find plenty of Obamacare Miracles when they actually need to use their health insurance.
- Joe Manchin sees reality. If only somebody could have told us sooner that this would happen!
- Low-information individuals don’t really care about getting insurance. Once they find out that they actually have to pay for Obamacare, they don’t like it anymore.
- Democrats blast the idiots who implemented Obamacare…other Democrats.
- Deductables are going up by an average of 42% in one year. Here’s a hint: we won’t see a significant improvement next year when more people get dumped onto the exchanges.
- The craziest part of all of this is that there’s a good chance fewer people will have health insurance come next year thanks to Obamacare.