I can’t get enough of just how much of a train wreck this has been.
- Obamacare may apply to local volunteer fire departments. Imagine if we had a serious media. If this were to hit, intrepid reporters would tie the link between Obamacare and avoidable property damage and possibly death due to fires that understaffed volunteer departments would have been able to handle otherwise.
- If you like your Obamacare website, you can keep your Obamacare website.
- In the Hubris Award of the Week, Patty Fontneau (Colorado’s Obamacare czar) wants a raise and bonus. Presumably this is because of the outstanding work her team has done in wasting taxpayer money.
- Congressional staffers and even Congressmen aren’t sure if they’re signed up for health care or not. Thanks, Obamacare! But hey, at least for these special people, there’s another way in.
- If you like your private information, Covered California will keep your private information…until it gives it away. Heck, given how many security flaws the federal website has, I’m sure that the California website will give up all kinds of private information with nary a problem.
- Maryland’s Obamacare website is just like the other Obamacare websites: an utter failure.
- Vero de Rugy has more on how screwed up state exchanges are.
- So Obamacare chieftans said to use paper forms because the website was so crappy. Now they’re saying to ditch the paper forms because the paper form process is so crappy.
- Women are souring on Obamacare, with unfavorables at 48% and favorables at 32%. Somehow, 7% of Republicans have a favorable view of Obamacare. Was this with a 7% margin of error? [Special note: nope, you can always count on a fraction of your polling audience to be so ill-informed yet willing to pick an option to sound well-informed. Also, phrasing matters, especially if the person mentions “health reform” versus “Affordable Care Act” versus “Obamacare.”]
- By the time he’s done with this, President Obama will say that Obamacare is cheaper than your cell phone bill, cable bill, Internet bill, mortgate, federal income taxes, and FICA taxes combined. And he might just be right…
- At least Harry Reid is still on-topic. If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you work for Harry Reid, at least; the rest of you are screwed.