I thought I was done with these for a while…but no.
- The tech surge worked—mission accomplished. HealthCare.gov is down to a failure rate of 1 in 3 people.
- But those fixes likely have made security worse.
- Now that the website actually kinda-sorta sometimes works for people, we’ll see the next phase of Obamacare failure: what happened to my current plan? People are seeing premiums increase, out of pocket and deductibles going up, and fewer doctors in network. But don’t worry—this just means they get a better plan! Oh, wait…that’s actually worse.
- Obamacare failure is hurting Democrats down the line, with even Al Franken having some early troubles.
- Thanks to Obamacare, we’re seeing major Medicaid roll expansions. Much of this is happening in states which already have poor Medicaid doctor access. Let’s see…increase demand without adjusting prices (due to fee for service) and you have…shortages.
- Another group of lefties are shocked that they can’t keep their health plans if they like them.
- President Obama, meanwhile, tries to figure out what went wrong. I never knew he grew pointy hair.