- What’s worse than HealthCare.gov? The state-level versions. One vital note is that as of late November, Oregon had signed up zero people on their state website.
- Speaking of state-level problems, how does a state with practically no entrants have individuals getting other individuals’ records?
- Don’t you remember? Obama didn’t say that if you like your plan you can keep it; he said that if he liked your plan, you could keep it. Crazy wingnuts with bad memories…
- The rats are trying to escape SS HealthCare.Gov.
- And the reason that Obamacare is an utter failure is because of those mean Republicans who won’t change reality so that the president doesn’t need to live with the utter disaster named after him. Probably because they’re racists.
- California becomes the latest leftist-run state to reject the Obamacare “fix.” Probably because they’re racists. Don’t they know that ignoring the Law of the Land is the new Law of the Land?
- Not Obamacare related but still Schadenfreudetastic: David Freddoso argues that Democrats have made a huge mistake in going with the nuclear option. The next time Republicans hold the Senate (which might be as soon as January of 2015), they can change the rules in their favor. I’m sure that by then, the New York Times and other present nuclear option cheerleaders will have changed their minds a third time.
- Bonus note: it appears that I’ve never discussed the “nuclear option” on this blog. This is probably because I’ve considered it a troublesome idea. I like the idea of the Senate as a gridlock mechanism, and the filibuster did a great job of that. But with Democrats throwing it away, I see no reason for Republicans not to follow their lead.