This bill is such a train wreck that I can’t help but keep linking to articles on the topic.
- Obamacare navigator fraud. Remember that Obamacare navigators may be felons and convicted identity thieves.
- Obamacare is by no means the only government IT technical failure lately.
- But hey, at least Obamacare will allow anybody in the world to sign up for at least 90 days of Medicaid. No worries about fraud here; just keep whistling away.
- The vaunted health exchange “market” turns out not to be so much of one. There are already government regulations preventing competition in the health insurance industry (particularly at the state level, with the lack of interstate competition), but only a limited number of companies are even trying to offer Obamacare-friendly plans.
- Most people are worse off due to Obamacare. The fine folks at Web MD are better off, thanks to pocketing $4 million in exchange for shilling for this miserable failure of legislation.
- Even though Obamacare is a failure, conservatives need an alternative. James Capretta has spent a great deal of time and effort on this subject, and he’s probably best-poised to come up with a viable solution.