- Someday, we’ll look back at the current employment miasma and figure out what we’ll call the Obamacare effect. I would expect that effect to be quite large and negative.
- But hey, if you like your doctor…well, you probably won’t get to keep seeing him.
- Now that people are figuring out what is in the bill, they don’t like it.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services actuaries have estimated that Obamacare will increase health care spending by $621 billion over the next ten years. I would expect that number to go up as we see more of its implementation.
- Hey, Obamacare fraud—nobody could have predicted that.