So… um… yeah. There are a few possibilities here:
1) Trent Richardson was hurt worse last year than anybody admitted, including Richardson, yet somehow will still pass his Colts physical.
2) The Browns desperately, desperately want a new QB. The Colts made the playoffs, though, so I’m not sure how valuable this pick will be. Of course, without even a semi-competent running back, our actual pick will be damn good…
3) Jimmy Haslam has something to do with it. I don’t know what, but something. Maybe he still secretly owns part of the Steelers.
4) Mike Lombardi really is an idiot, like everybody has said for years.
5) There really is a G_d, and he really does hate Cleveland.
I’m glad I don’t get to see any Browns games this year now.