- Most SSL sites are BEAST-vulnerable. I don’t have much commentary on this one.
- The Russian online crime market is getting larger. The Russian market is 1/3 of the global online crime market, so we can’t say that Russians do nothing right.
- Wipe your drives. Check out DBAN if you don’t have a drive nuker already.
- 84% of web applications failed against the OWASP Top 10. Being compliant with regulations doesn’t mean that your software is any good.
- Conficker is still around.
- A security researcher doesn’t like the way that Oracle handled his database bug report. On the bright side, Oracle administrators don’t update anyhow, so who cares?