- Smart card middleware under attack. Breaking smart card security doesn’t necessarily mean circumventing the card itself; it just means finding the weak point in the entire system.
- Push-button Android-based pen testing. Excellent. You do need to root your phone, though.
- Tools I’m working on learning this weeek: Burp and BeEF.
- If you have any blank passwords on SQL Server instances, please change that…
- Tax season means tax-based malware and spam. Yay!
- Online reputation management is a good idea, but folks, don’t do illegal things to improve your reputation… That’s kinda, what, counter-intuitive? Note that this particular claim sounds like it will probably fall apart, however.